Commissioning Ian Heseltine:-
- Please make contact to broadly establish your requirement and arrange
a meeting. Normally Ian will visit you first to see the setting for the
You are welcome however to visit the design workshops which can be very
informative. You can view models, timber samples and finished work,
seeing the quality at first hand.
- The meeting enables Ian to establish your preferences and formulate a
design brief. By viewing a larger portfolio you may like to set a
Your level of involvement is entirely up to you at every stage. Some clients
are very specific at the outset while others prefer to leave the brief open
to encourage more varied ideas.
- With this information Ian will produce some concept ideas in sketch form
for you to choose from with their estimated full design and production costs.
There is normally no charge to you up to this stage.
- Once a preferred concept, budget and timescale are chosen Ian will develop
the idea with better drawings, models and timber samples accordingly so you
will know exactly what is going to be produced.
The known cost for this stage is payable separately if for any reason you
decide not to proceed ultimately. All designs, models, and samples
remain the property of Heseltine Design.
- Upon confirmation of the order in writing with a deposit the
materials are acquired and prepared in the workshops. You are welcome to
visit during production. Projects of high value or long timescale may
require a progress payment.
- On completion a delivery or collection date will be arranged for you to
receive the work, at which point you will be required to pay the balance.